Grille, SST cover and Strut tower cover

GWL

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an extra grille that I was going to use after painting the chrome to match my car. I went with a McLaren instead. $35 + shipping.
Also a Strut Tower cover I bought from Ken. It works on both the Gen I and II cars, but fits the Gen I cars better. $15 + Shipping
One SST Shifter cover Panel. Note the scratch, so it needs paint. $30 + shipping.

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0011.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

8.5 out of 10. Some very fine pitting across the top edge but no pealing, Cannot see blemishes from more than 12". Might buff out, but since I was going to paint it I never tried. I tried to take pictures, but they do not show up in photos.

Also please note that the smaller items if shipped with the grille would not add to the shipping at all. Each would be easily included in the grille shipping at no additional charge. :Beer

Still have the SST Shifter cover Panel? And is it just the plastic panel or the whole asembly? I'm refering to the last photo, I dont need that.

Still have the SST Shifter cover Panel? And is it just the plastic panel or the whole asembly? I'm refering to the last photo, I dont need that.
It is the whole panel including the sliding panel, less switches.

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

So is that all i will need 2 convert my suto to sst?!?!?!? if so....PM how much!!! :D oh.....and the strut cover....jusss one?!?!? I knida need both......I dont have any on mine! lol Hit me back! Thnx

As per a request, here is a picture of the strut cover on the driver's side tower.

Leese002.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back