Grille questions

00V8derLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
whadup, i have a Black 2000 V8, so far all i have done is clear my headlights, and i want to order a grill and clear bumper lights.

I really want the mesh grill but i cant find it anywhere, anyone know the deal?

The other thing i need is a picture of a black ls with a mclaren grill painted black.

thanks
matt

I'm not sure where you can find the mesh grill (I'm waiting for it as well). I know Ken is supposed to be working on getting one to us. For pictures of the mclaren grill check out Ken's site . I'm pretty sure there is atleast one person there with a black car with that grill. Hope this helps.

00V8derLS said:
whadup, i have a Black 2000 V8, so far all i have done is clear my headlights, and i want to order a grill and clear bumper lights.

I really want the mesh grill but i cant find it anywhere, anyone know the deal?

The other thing i need is a picture of a black ls with a mclaren grill painted black.

thanks
matt
Matt,

Check out my customer car gallery. There is a black LS there that has a McLaren grille painted black. Here's the direct link:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=153

As for the mesh grille, go to the LS Koncepts forum here on LvC and search for CDC grille. I'm working to have the mesh grille available but the project is well drawn out. However, I will make it happen!

Members online

Back