Greetings!

Smokey

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have lurking here way back when I had my 2000 Deville. Many cars later, I am returning on the other side of the fence. I just picked up my 2003 LS V8 today and am trying to learn my way around this new toy. This is my 3rd Lincoln and as such I am familar with most of the options. I'll try to get some pics posted sometime this weekend, if the weather holds. So far the only option I find it does not have is rear parking assist. Not sure it was available, but I am guessing it was. It has 32K on the clock and I just found paper where it was a CPO purchase in 04-04 and they also purchased the 6yr/100K Premium Care ESP. Will this transfer to me or do I have to re purchase it? I traded in an '04 Crown Vic that was real nice and I bought the ESP 6yr/75K warranty with it. All that said, I am looking forward to learning all I can about this new ride.

It is a light brown metallic. I'll try to get the code tomorrow, do not want to venture back out tonight. :)

Smokey said:
It has 32K on the clock and I just found paper where it was a CPO purchase in 04-04 and they also purchased the 6yr/100K Premium Care ESP. Will this transfer to me or do I have to re purchase it?
my dealership said that I would need some kind of letter from the oringal owner stating that they were transferring the premium care. my problem is that i don't know the original owner.

they us know if you are able to transfer it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back