GREETINGS YA'LL..Glendale AZ..w/06 ls ISSUES.

scotch

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Love Hate...I have had such problems where shall I begin. First your site is a godsend. Learned alot before applying for membership.Because I am a female and Do not know how to fix my vehicle well you know the rest whether male or female some can some can't . BUT I do my homework bought 3 repair manuals never saw any repair manuals like them ...from day one I had a passenger door ajar problem it became more predominate as time went on AND that would trigger all my inside lights to come on periodically, I would be somewhere and people coming over would say your car indoor lights on and then it ran my battery down . then started misfiring so bad engine light came on ..I went to auto zone and always my plugs came up bad replaced them and coils. I wd40ed my doors it was the passenger rear door. that works sorta still would come on still running battery down still got engine light still was my plugs..then my car got repoed and yes it was a big mistake wrong car..they broke in messed my steering wheels leather up AND somehow broke my driver window but said nothing .it was raining when I was given ok from the company I made all updated car pymts to {nightmare but got it back).THEY towed out to curbside -car was again dead my moms 4cylinder car would not start and repo people would not help, I pushed buttom to have my driver window go down and it sounded like it shattered in 1000 pieces not so the glass is not broke but the window wont come upawful noise had a friend come w/ truck it started they followed made it 2blocks and the car says Safemode and shuts down..I let it sit on a bridge overpass NICE we jump it cause its dead again. I am so pissed I get it home charge battery take it to the lincoln ford dealer for DX testing only ..they are so overpriced but for $100 lets see ..codes PO351,P0355,P0741,p02104 p2112.p0351 P0355 PRIMARY IGNITION CIRFCUIT FAULT CY-1AND 5 Stress test all 8 coils=6 failed cyl 1and 4ok need to be replace 6coils and retest. Code P0741 TRANS TCC CODE. rec trans dx code P2104 P2112 ELECTRONIC THROTTLE BODY FAULTS REPLACE ETB AND RESET..Plus in their additional observations sayFound intake duct between MAF sensor and throttle body broken at the resonator..
Recommend installing new intake duct..My bad the window and car were not repoed at that time. so the window code was not there Here is how they broke it down'
1. replace only 6 bad plugs coils $1099.31
2. replace windshield wiper blades{streaking} $39.99
3. perform four wheel alignment{all tires need inspection next service} $129.99
4. perform coolant fluid exchange {due to time and or mileage. $139.99 5. perform auto trans fluid exchange (due to time and or mileage $199.99
6. perform power steering exchange found fluid to be discolored.$109.99
7. perform brake system fluid exchange {fluid to be dirty contaminATED}$99.99
8. Perform battery service no recent pads or service on battery}$34.99. 9.Installing new intake duct$886.78.TOTAL$3143.

Members online

No members online now.
Back