Greetings, y'all! From deep in the heart....

reagan0

New LVC Member
Reaction score
This is my first post. Bought a 2002 Lincoln LS, in November, 2015. It came with all the typical troubles: battery drains quickly, unless driven daily, window regulators have been failing, first the driver's door, now the back seat, driver's side door. It also came with a rusted undercarriage, courtesy of Illinois winters. Car looks great, and initially drove great, but the suspension began to fail within a few months. The car sits so low, that I couldn't inspect underneath before I bought it, but it had less then 48,000 miles, so I thought, "How bad could it be?" :eek: Well... Being from Texas, I just had no idea :oops:. Lesson learned.

So, now, I'm finally putting the LS into the shop for a complete undercarriage restoration. Who knows how expensive, at this point, but we're planning to use the best after-market parts available, to save money o_O. And I told them, don't waste time being gentle with the parts you're removing -- if you have to destroy it to remove it, be my guest. We're replacing it. Hopefully, that will save on labor costs.

Cheers, y'all!

Members online

No members online now.
Back