Great Lakes Dragway in WI

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its getting to be that time. As some of you know i visited the track abit in spring and again in fall last year. Some have shown interest in meeting up to run or even just hang out and watch. I'm starting this thread so I can post days I'm going so anyone who has the time and wants to come out they can say so. Obviously the weather may change when they open, but its coming up fast.

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/index.php?page=schedule

Sounds like fun.. If I have a free weekend with no track meets I'll try to get over.

A good friend of mine neighbors the track. You can see it from his porch. My wife been trying to get over to see them so it would be a good excuse to get there.

Good Luck...

You know me too well ;) It's been awhile since I've been to the track in a slow car...should be fun :)

what are you talking about! Last I remember you didn't show up because the car couldn't make it down the track! :p Hopefully my car is ready this summer, either way I'll bring it to the track.

what are you talking about! Last I remember you didn't show up because the car couldn't make it down the track! :p Hopefully my car is ready this summer, either way I'll bring it to the track.
No...the question is, what are you talking about? The past 3 years that I have gone to the track, drag/road course I made it just fine in my GTO or WS6 TA...anyway, I'll be there in my LS...I'll just be goin a tad slower.

No...the question is, what are you talking about? The past 3 years that I have gone to the track, drag/road course I made it just fine in my GTO or WS6 TA...anyway, I'll be there in my LS...I'll just be goin a tad slower.

Were talking on a Lincoln forum, I was referring to the '95:rolleyes:

Well last minute I decided to go today, didn't post it as it was supposed to rain and just hoped to get there and run a few times before it did. Big mistake, it was crowded and just about when I was getting close to get my first run it started raining. Making it worse was I was stuck in the staging lanes and couldn't even leave. 3 1/2 hours later the track was up and running so I was going to run that once and leave. Left my Trac Control on by accident, track was still abit slick so it kicked in killing my 60' and entire time. Bummer.

The LSE.

The LSC is still parked for winter. Plus I'm trying to hit a new best with the LSE now that I have the Xcal2. I'll move on to the LSC after I drive it abit more, only drove it a little after it was running again.

I'm even hoping to run the CobraII before the summers over (still needs work) got a good tow vehicle now.

hmmmmm, but leaving after work on fri and driving up there would put me there around 7ish and after a day of work, yeaaaaa that aint gonna go over too well with the wife (also in car) i dunno ill have to look at the schedule and see when a "test and tune" comes up that we could make it to on a sat, easiest to work in......well usually

I've gone 4 times already. Mostly last minute decisions so I didn't bother posting.

I'm ready to go just about anytime so if someone wants to meet up, post it.

Members online

Back