Got my windows Tinted

DerickAB72

LVC Member
Reaction score
Took my ride and got the windows tinted and I love the results. VA is 50 front and 35 in the rear but not as dark as I would like it but I will avoid getting tickets. LoL Time to put some water on it and shine it up now......... #luvinmyls tinted windows.jpg

tinted windows.jpg

looks good!

also, great choice in color for your car.

Looks good Derick, tint is always an LS "must"
... and now that you are hooked, what's next ?

@BigRigLS: Getting under the hood changing plugs and coil packs. Got a little mist when sitting at a stop light and they haven't been done since I brought the car. Slowly working my was around the car.

Living in a beach town you must get wheels, you must!

Well I have an almost 2 yr old so rims come when he is out of diapers.......LoL. I needed the tint mainly for him riding in the back but next is maintenance on the vehicle. Plugs, coils and suspension work in the near future.

I see you are in VA Beach. I'm in Hampton. I had 35% on my LS for about three years after I bought it and never had a problem. I can't do the 50% it's just too light for me on my car but I did put it on the front windows of my Tacoma. Nice LS by the way.

I see you are in VA Beach. I'm in Hampton. I had 35% on my LS for about three years after I bought it and never had a problem. I can't do the 50% it's just too light for me on my car but I did put it on the front windows of my Tacoma. Nice LS by the way.

Yea over on the other side of the water I never have problems. But when I drive around over here in VA Beach or Chesapeake I tend to get followed a lot. Got followed and checked my tint today as a matter of fact so glad I did it right.

Members online

Back