Got my windows done...

hottweelz

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
How do they look with the pure white? :feed

linc9a.JPG

Thank you! Not sure if I should lower it, it already lowers itself on the hiway ;) Rims are definately looking like a future investment though...

Just woundering what you paid for your windows to be done. (If thats okay) Also, what % is the tint? I got mine 3% all the way around for $120 I believe. . .

I paid $169 for 20% all around, plus a $30 tip... it's 3M Film w/Lifetime Guarantee.

hottweelz said:
I paid $169 for 20% all around, plus a $30 tip... it's 3M Film w/Lifetime Guarantee.

I couldn't get a warranty for mine. Maybe mine was around $150 or something like that and my new windsheild was $120. I got the windshield done then the tint. I get them mixed up. It was all under $300. Thats all I remember. . .

beautiful my car is same color and everything i just had mine done for 160 20% all around.

Had mine done for $212 including tax, I believe. Including a lifetime warranty, meaning that if it fades or anything, they'll replace it all for FREE. It's 35% Dark Metallic Mirror tint. They did a hell of a job with it, although I think the "not be able to see in" factor isn't as great as I expected. Just maybe could have been a little darker, or I should have gotten a higher %

Jimmy's Pics 005 (Small) (WinCE).jpg

Jimmy's Pics 001 (Small) (WinCE).jpg

Last edited:
Nice.

I did it myself on the Caddy. It isn't perfect, but only cost 80$CDN
2.5% rear doors and rear window, 30% front doors

Members online

No members online now.
Back