Got my exhaust done and my baby just turned 100k miles old!

Blackout

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Long time no see guys. I just moved in with my gf and our condo doesn't have an internet connection so its been about 2+ weeks since I've been on here. But I just got my exhaust done yesterday and I'm happy with how it sounds. I went to my buddies shop but he looked under the car and said that I couldn't do a dual exhaust on my Mark VIII so I had to bring in the brains and I made a call to Geno and I showed the guy a picture of a properly done Geno exhaust and the guy was like ummm.....thats a work of art and we can't do anything like that followed by him looking at the picture for about 5 minutes and keep on saying, "damn". So all I did was have him take out the resinator and throw on some Flowmasters and it sounds nice. Yeah I know it won't make any performance difference but at this point I just wanted a nice sounding exhaust and thats what I got. And I just got to LBI in NJ about 2 hours ago and my baby just grew another number on the odometer and she turned 100,000 miles old. But overall she's running great and we've been smoking some unsuspecting cars except for that GTO lastnight but that was fun. Well I should be getting the cable modem in the mail sometime this week so hopefully I will be on more. :L

I'm pretty lucky I have known the guy who does all my exhaust work for 25 years. He's been at it for 27 years, the guy is a freakin' artist with pipe and a helluva welder too, he can do anything you want and he's a total perfectionist.

Members online

No members online now.
Back