Goodbye Zephyr hello MKZ

The Zypher only had 221 HP??? Talk about kicking in the hamsters on that thing. Good thing it's getting a bigger engine...I couldn't imagine passing someone on a 2-laned highway.

I can get over the Alpha-euro-watsatrash badging for these new cars. I have to say when I saw them at the autoshow in person, the revised exterior on the MKZ and the new MKS, were quite impressive, and there were alot of people in the Lincoln display this year. They were constantly running out of brochures for the new MKS and Z. It is a good sign that alot of people are interested, These cars may sell quite well.

WTF no V8 Does lincoln know about this site, why the hell did they put that POS in a car like that they need some help or they are going under.

dertyclown said:
WTF no V8 Does lincoln know about this site, why the hell did they put that POS in a car like that they need some help or they are going under.

It doesn't need a V-8 in the MKZ- afterall, what other cars in this class have V-8s? They just need to boost the V-6 HP over the standard 250.

I have just gotten back from a road trip in my Zephyr. It is smooth and powerful. I had no trouble passing on two lane highways. It had no trouble getting to 85 in seconds. It felt like it wanted to just keep going.... No, this thing may only have 221HP, but it blows the doors off of the 340HP hemi I had in a company rig. Don't judge a car by its spec sheet!

Members online

No members online now.
Back