Goodbye Lvc

Dubbed_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I no longer have the lincoln anymore..

got the 2006 nissan maxima yesterday..

farewell:cool:

pics?

good choice though, i drive my sisters '05 everynow and then, the 3.5 , its alot of fun

Im strongly considering an 03-04 350z, I had a kid come look at my car today so we will see what happens.

Any plans for the new car?

Hey man, it was a pleasure to have met you on the Angeles Crest drive. I like the Maxima, it was a good choice. Keep the wheels on the ground.

Bastard! I kinda know where u live!!!! FLMAO!!!! hahahhaahaha......Nice.....Now I know why U want me to PS those pix for ya! ShiseTeeeee!!!!! hahaha.....I will have the pix up soon....ok Dubbed_Maxima LoL.

That's cool man, looked like your LS was ready to go already, tranny and stuff.

Maxima is nice.

at least you didnt go honda
we would all track you down and beat you to death
hahah no honda's here// my lincoln would eat hondas for breakfast. :D

pics?

good choice though, i drive my sisters '05 everynow and then, the 3.5 , its alot of fun

Im strongly considering an 03-04 350z, I had a kid come look at my car today so we will see what happens.

Any plans for the new car?

yea ill post a pic in a minute.,. but its kinda blurry and it was taken at night. so nothing too special.. and yea they are fun to drive.
but yes i have MAJOR plans for this car. things that the lincoln would have never seen.. i put an intake on it last night. and LED license plate lights. since it came with HID's cant have a pretty front with a s h i t t y rear end.. rims will be on tomorrow. ran into some difficulties when puttin the bolts on.. i grabbed the wrong size lugs and stripped the threads on the thing u mount the wheels on to.

Hey man, it was a pleasure to have met you on the Angeles Crest drive. I like the Maxima, it was a good choice. Keep the wheels on the ground.

hahah well idk about all of that because the maxima has alot more power haha but yes it was good meeting everyone.

Bastard! I kinda know where u live!!!! FLMAO!!!! hahahhaahaha......Nice.....Now I know why U want me to PS those pix for ya! ShiseTeeeee!!!!! hahaha.....I will have the pix up soon....ok Dubbed_Maxima LoL.

hahahah u catch on quick lol.. ill probally run into one of these days.. but i cut the mufflers off the lincoln so i can put them on the maxima and straight pipes on a V8 with no resonators.. GEEZ LA WEEZ!! s h i t. is LOUD!:eek:

That's cool man, looked like your LS was ready to go already, tranny and stuff.

Maxima is nice.

yes it was her time to go.. 97,000 miles on the clock and the transmission.. and after that it just started going down hill..

Temporary 20''s that i put on until i get the adapters for my this car. cause when i got them redrilled 108x5 for the lincoln the put it in place of 114.3 so i was royally upset.

but the pictures dont do it justice.

1dfgdfgssbbb121.jpg

1dfgdfgssbbb121bnb.jpg

1dfgdfgssbbb121bnbnn.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back