Good or Bad Idea? '06 Wheels

Elemino

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever considered painting these black? Professional, not spray paint.

I've been considering having them chromed, but I'm not sure what would look better.

Edit: Sorry about the image. I made this post from my phone.

Paint them black with plasti-dip to see if you like them black. If you dont like it you can just peel off the plasti-dip and have them chromed. Its cheap and easy to help you decide

If you end up doing it with plasti-dip, do it with the glossifer to.

I've been thinking about Plasti Dipping mine to see what it looks like. Ill let ya know whenever I finally get around to doing it lol

Fixed image.. sorry, OP was made using my cell phone.

BlackLS06, I think of your car everything I think of this. lol

I haven't seen them in chrome in person, so it's hard to decide. It's a lot easier to paint then go chrome, than it is the other way around.

I'm not a fan of completely black wheels, but it's not my car. They do look good in chrome, especially when clean.

an0d21.jpg

They do look pretty good. Wish I had a friend with a shop that could make these in a slightly larger size. lol

Does anyone sell the center caps for these? (I'm scared to know what the dealer would want if I can get them there.)

Does anyone sell the center caps for these? (I'm scared to know what the dealer would want if I can get them there.)

center caps? you can get them from tasca on ebay for around $30/ea new.

By the way i would say that even though the 06s look good in chrome, i wouldn't waste my money on having a set chromed. I would invest in new jag/aftermarket wheels instead.

Members online

Back