Good news & some really gr8 news

Cubster

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
1st the good news, Geno, I'm almost positive I have a guy to fabricate your wing, when I find out 100% I'll let you know, and you can talk to him.

Now the really gr8 news, the same guy I spoke to about Geons wing, CAN make a Cobra "R" hood for the Mark VIII, not sure of the price yet, but it should be around $600-650, I'm going over there this afternoon. Also, I think he's thinking of becoming a sponsor here. Joe, when I get the info I'll have him get in touch w/ you, so we'll be getting a discount on these items as well, he also carries a full line of performance parts.

Wish me luck !!!!!

Cubby

i think this idea has been done before,but usually there is never enough intrest for the first run,like the indiglo dash kits....BTW how many do we have left before that one goes into production?......anyway,not trying to kill this before it gets off the ground....i hope it does, cause i want one,so lets cross our fingers and good luck!!!!

viiiball said:
... like the indiglo dash kits....BTW how many do we have left before that one goes into production?......

10 the last I checked. :Bang

driller said:
10 the last I checked. :Bang

Yes....we still need 10. If we could have gotten 5 by the first of the year we could have still had them started, but since it is WAY past the first of the year we now need 10.

If anyone is interested in some either indiglo or reverse indiglo gauges please go to www.speedhut.com and register for one...or two. It only costs you $1 to commit to having a set for your car. Sorry, but there is no picture of what they will look like for the Mark VIII (Gen 1's ONLY). You can go to their website and click on the 'Model Development' link on the left hand side of the page, scroll down to the Mark VIII and register for one. They also have pictures of gauges on other cars that can possible give you an idea of what they will look like....other than that I can not help.
:Beer

WOW... Those Gages are so cool.
I noticed they don't have a selection for Gen-2's
What's up with that...? I like the Indi-glow night view.
Only $100 with the SVT Cobra Logo on each... Too Cool.

Why doesnt someone just register 10 times for $10.00, and get it going? What's the difference? Of is it a "comitment", that only costs $10.00 now for 10 entries, but when they are done, that person has to buy 10 sets?

This sounds like something "profitable"...maybe I should commit $1k, and sell them all for $5.00 more than the manuf, just to get it going.

Of course, if I had $1k laying around, I wouldnt complain about gen 1 headlights anymore!!!
:Bang :soapbox:

BlackIceLSC said:
This sounds like something "profitable"...maybe I should commit $1k, and sell them all for $5.00 more than the manuf, just to get it going.

Of course, if I had $1k laying around, I wouldnt complain about gen 1 headlights anymore!!!
:Bang :soapbox:

Whew, I thought I was the only one. Thanks Craig, I feel better now that I'm not all alone. Wanna go halvsies on the last 10? LOL! :D :L

Hmmmmmmm, seriously, we could be east coast / west coast distributors! Once they see 'em they will buy 'em. That's my thoughts. :zgreenbou

I was going to do this, but due to my current situation with not having a job I can not afford to buy toilet paper, so I can not justify purchasing 10 gauges at @ $1000.

But, if someone is interested we can do this. I would like to have them done before Carlisle. It takes 6-8 weeks for them to be completed, so it could be done.

As for the Gen 2's, you have to send in your gauge cluster to them so they can get the ball rolling. I HAD someone that was going to send theirs in, but never did. Why, I have no idea. If someone has an extra Gen 2 gauge cluster laying around, or wants to purchase an extra one to send to them go right ahead. Who ever sends in the cluster gets a free set of gauges.....IF they get enuf pre-orders to make them.

Hey Eric.....you now have an extra gauge cluster....why don't you rip that piece out and send it to SpeedHut!

1wykdmk8 said:
I was going to do this, but due to my current situation with not having a job I can not afford to buy toilet paper, so I can not justify purchasing 10 gauges at @ $1000.

But, if someone is interested we can do this. I would like to have them done before Carlisle. It takes 6-8 weeks for them to be completed, so it could be done.

As for the Gen 2's, you have to send in your gauge cluster to them so they can get the ball rolling. I HAD someone that was going to send theirs in, but never did. Why, I have no idea. If someone has an extra Gen 2 gauge cluster laying around, or wants to purchase an extra one to send to them go right ahead. Who ever sends in the cluster gets a free set of gauges.....IF they get enuf pre-orders to make them.

Hey Eric.....you now have an extra gauge cluster....why don't you rip that piece out and send it to SpeedHut!

I will do this as soon as the car comes but i want 5 20.00 commitments made to me personally and i wll order them and i will have them for carlisle. so whos in. may paypal account is escherer1@aol.com lets see what separates the men from the boys. i am gonna risk losing a guage cluster all i am askin is for 5 or more guys to risk 20 bux a piece
Eric

ERIC1 said:
I will do this as soon as the car comes but i want 5 20.00 commitments made to me personally and i wll order them and i will have them for carlisle. so whos in. may paypal account is escherer1@aol.com lets see what separates the men from the boys. i am gonna risk losing a guage cluster all i am askin is for 5 or more guys to risk 20 bux a piece
Eric

I've already placed my order for the guages.......

Cubster said:
I've already placed my order for the guages.......

This is for Gen 2 owners and Gen 2 owners only....at least what Eric is proposing that is.

Oh, and thanx for your pre-order, and who ever else put in for a pre-order for the Gen 1 gauges....I really appreciate it.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back