Good by to all.

Your dealer changed your oil for 22 bucks?! Is that part of some deal for buying from them or something? That seems absurdly cheap, but props to you for finding that - it is definitely a good deal.

I just got the same oil and filter from autozone for just under 50 bucks. And obviously I did the labor myself.

The dealer here charges $26 including rotation and inspection. I guess they figure they can get you for other services. I don't let them touch my car anymore after they torqued the lug nuts to 300 lbs. Besides that, I can do my own service with buying 15000 mile oil for $28 bucks per 5qts full synthetic. I buy 10qts, put 6 in my car and 4 in my woman's car and call it good. I have 8000 miles left on the oil I have in now and I can rotate my own tires.

..... Witness your 'unavailable' module. They ARE still in the parts chain and also available, for much less money, in the aftermarket.....

Ford parts locator checks stock in all Ford dealerships. The only one that showed up did not have the part on the shelf during a physical shelf check. And no search turned up any aftermarket replacements.

If we still had the car (now property of the local Lexus dealer) I would ask you to post a link if you were so sure.

Fact is, I own a '65 Mustang Convertible. It is as hobby car not a daily driver for the Mrs. I am willing to go to any necessary length to obtain parts for that car but it is different when you rely on it every day.

If we still had the car (now property of the local Lexus dealer) I would ask you to post a link if you were so sure.

Here you go.

YmKSVGI.png

Members online

No members online now.
Back