Gold is Better

J. Butler

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just had to say hi to every one, did not take the time before when I first joined to pop in here, I was to taken with all the vendor links and never did this before. I'm kind of new to the Mark VIII I have done a lot of work on the old chevy carb stuff but never played with car computers and air ride susp. stuff. I can say one thing, if you pay just once to have work done on anything, you will very soon learn the cars unless you have a lot of money, lol. So in short, yes I'll be asking alot of questions. And spending a lot of money with LMS this summer and on thru, Thank You LVC and glad I went gold, Jim Butler :Beer and one round for all

:W to the LvC, and thanx for your support in going gold. There are MANY MANY ppl here that know the Mark VIII's inside and out........including me....LOL, and are MORE than glad to help out when they can......just ask away and more than likely your questions will be answered.......by more than one person......good luck, and have fun! :Beer

Welcome!

The Butler did it.
icon10.gif

Sorry..

:W to LvC and thanks for going gold. Gold is much better especially when buying parts from the vendors. You can save a ton.

Also there are more benifits.

Welcome

Thank You all for the warm welcome,,,,, the Butler did it !,,, LOL Thanks All
:Beer :Beer

Welcome to the great community of :V :W

Have a nice time here!

Best wishes and greetings from Germany

Manni

OK I'm not sure who I was talking to at LMS but they told me that LvC blows the other club out of the water. I can say one thing just in the past few days I have talked to and received a very warm welcome here more than any other club. Thank You again.,,,,,, AND WOW GERMANY ???? That is really cool !!! Hey (Knight-D)

Welcome to LVC! Enjoy your stay.

Members online

Back