gold 90 mark 7 lsc for sale- $900 obo

CLYDE91

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
the car runs, needs work though. Ill be straight with everyone here since the guy that sold it to me wasnt. it's the same car calypso was selling here only im not asking 1500 which ,unfortunatly i fell for. first off, the rear main seal leaks, not a little, about a quart a day depending on how much you drive it. needs a new water pump, the master cylinder is leaking into the brake booster, it stops but doesnt panic stop well. and the power steering pump leaks, but i think thats just one of the hoses on the side commin loose. there 150 thousand some odd miles on it, cosmetically the cars pretty good, intirior is is real nice shape, only spot that the leather is worn badly in is on the left side of the drivers seat. body's in pretty good shape, little rust under the doors, a bit under the trim, and the trunk has been prepped once for a respray but never painted, needs to be sanded down again. conti94 has seen the car so if you want someones opinion other then mine you can ask him. my main reson for wanting to get rid of it is because i just bought a 1961 for f-100 and need the money to put into that. im asking 900 obo so just let me know, and let me know you saw my posting here. my email is steven.akin@gmail.com

Members online

Back