Going to check out this LS on Saturday...

Danlboi

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
...and was just wondering what y'all thought?? Is the asking price too high for the mileage?? I've talked to the selling dealership and they state it's a one-owner car and wasn't bought at an auction, but was a trade-in.

http://www.autofind.com/group/details/315.passenger/154186/1LNFM87A46Y641072/

I've bought my share of cars, and just from the pics on this one, I'm really tempted to get it, but still wanted other opinions.

I currently own a '97 Mark VIII (base) and will end up selling that one if I end up buying this one.

Thanks everyone!

In California at a dealer it would be $2k more. Just checked Manhiem Auto Auction averages and 2006's with around 40k miles are going for $10,200 avg..my guess is that is close to what the dealer is in the car at cost unless they stole it as a trade in which is very possible since a GM store will not typically buy a Lincoln at auction for used car inventory. Add around $500 for auction fees smog/safety/detail so for round numbers say $11k. If it has factory Nav, sunroof, etc that would add to the total...negotiate from there :D

I'd say that's the right asking price for a 2006 with less than 500 miles, so get the asking price down closer to 13.5-14k.

It's priced right. Still though there is always room for negotiations. I try to be somewhere between 14-14,500 out the door after tax and all fees.

not a bad price mine has 45k on it never seen rain or snow and im looking for 15k but thats a great car and color good luck to you bro

not a bad price mine has 45k on it never seen rain or snow and im looking for 15k but thats a great car and color good luck to you bro

Didn't you write somewhere yesterday that you would sell for 16? Lol is your car for sale? Or just if someone wants it you'll sell it. I also have a black black loaded with the heated rears 46k. I'd also sell but I'd probably not sell to someone on here because id list it at 17 and everyone on here is looking for a steal. But I know some local dumy would pay 16500-17 for this type of car lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back