Going to be able to see now

Newblue

LVC Member
Reaction score
32" curved bar that matches the contour of the bumper.
26754094_10212158860739997_1094859769_n.jpg

It was just a cheap set of headlight housings was $200 and the light bar was $50. The plastic mesh under my bumper was broken so I thought that would be perfect. Lol. Funny though is I bought an 02 LS yesterday for $75. Rod knock in the motor but the headlight housings look nice.

It was just a cheap set of headlight housings was $200 and the light bar was $50. The plastic mesh under my bumper was broken so I thought that would be perfect. Lol. Funny though is I bought an 02 LS yesterday for $75. Rod knock in the motor but the headlight housings look nice.
One the easiest bumper covers to swap out ...I swapped my 01 bumper cover this last summer with a used 2000 LS bumper cover I picked up on Craigslist for $100 dollars my 01 LS's bumper was damaged when I bought it for a grand ...only other thing wrong with it was the shuttle window was broken out due to the previous owner locking keys in car...little did he know the shuttle window is the most expensive window in the car..other than that the engine is solid ...point of this story if you bought a whole car for $75 dollars my hat is off to you...you stole the damn thing

Members online

Back