God is Only a Theory

You are obviously ignorant and arrogant and have no desire to vacate either. Cling to them; when judgement comes it may not be as merciful as one would hope. But you'll have company...

^Typical Rightwing Christian, you can't support your made up assertions with facts, so you resort to insults and the "you'll see!" retorts.

Who's angry? I'm not. And I don't think 60 was either.

However... the truth sometimes hurts, huh. Keep living like a Pharisee.

Again... Yaweh needs to take you back out into the desert.

For starters, I've never been angrily told "you'll see when judgment comes!" from a Liberal Christian.
No anger Dude, none at all. In all honesty it bothers me considerably to watch folks that will not listen to truth because of made-up minds. And judgment itself will not be conducted in anger; God has always provided mercy in the balance of His justice...from Eden onward.

Screenshot_20240304-125139.png

I actually like the human race.

Except those few ignorants that don't know what they are talking about.

I have probably helped more people than you will ever realize.

Jesus would have also fed and cared for those same Palestinian civilians, many of them children, you labeled as "enemies to Israel" and "terrorists".

Like I said long ago, Rightwingers make Jesus Christ cry.

And YES Hrmwrm... I do believe God "eliminated" your neighbor... to protect your daughter.

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the LORD. I will repay".
Romans 12:17-21.

This is a quote from the New Testament... Quoting God from the Old Testament.
from what?
a man yelling the word kill at a friendly dog?
she wasn't in danger.
he was just a a hole who by chance had a car pull out in front of him driving his bike.
if god were real, somebody would be living in a shangri la in the middle east as god's chosen with no weapons needed.
yet it's a shithole of hate from the peace loving religions of the world. ;)
how is that possible?
of course the apologists will philosophise it away with their theology.

Members online

No members online now.
Back