Glitch Ballast

DLF- ive been wanting to talk to you about so many rear suspension ideas for awhile now man, your delrin bushings look awesome, do you have any before and after of your 60 foot times after you installed your bushings? im definitley interested in upgrading soon. And thanks for your post on my fuel pump/ regulator and ballast dilema, your input is appreciated. Are you still the fastest N/A gen 2 guy?

Sorry, but I didn't run my LSC without my Delrin Bushing Kit installed, so I don't have any before and after data for you.

I did drop well over a tenth on my Thunderbird SC.

Yes AFAIK, I still have the quickest and fastest N/A Gen 2.

Awesome, i already have the carrier/differential bushings, in your opinion since i have limited funds right now, what set of bushings will make a bigger difference off the line, the subframe bushings, or the knuckle or rear control arm bushings? i can probably only buy one set of them on friday so i wanna help my car the most i can

Assuming that your toe links are in good shape, and if you can only afford one kit now, then I'd recommend the knuckle bushings. But the reality is, you need both the LCA and Knuckle bushings to get results.

However, I don't know what else you've done to your car. Unless you have a high stall TC and gears already, that's where you need to start.

right, i understand and that makes sense, i already determined pretty much every bushing in my rear end has alot of wear, i guess i just need to save up and collect all the parts from you until im ready to move foward, are the delrin subframe bushings better than the 6061 t6 aluminum ones? sorry about all the questions, just trying to figure out a few things

My Sub-Frame Mount Kits are made from UHMW, not Delrin, a material better suited to the application. I've never seen an automatic Mark VIII that requires them. Manual transmission equipped cars will benefit. Unless yours are totally rotted out, or your pulling 1.5 60's, you don't really need them.

DLF- Thank you, this has cleared up alot of questions, seems like the subframe bushings would be a waste at this point, after i get the cash ill contact you for the rear control arm and knuckle bushings tho. thanks again

Members online

No members online now.
Back