Glitch Ballast

Ediazlatin

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I got this Brand New Glitch and put it in my car.. everything works great except I can't figure out why it don't get bright when you brake.! Can anyone help please.? If I posted this in the wrong place sorry...

I think it might have to do with the dial on the ballast. Not positive since I havn't looked at mine in some time.

Yea Looked at that and I dindt know if that was just for the brightness setting for parking lights.. or for both but when I hit the brake its stays the same.

I'll assume you double check all the wires......Right?

Ummm everything appeared to be good... I did follow the instructions but I was thinking do them big white wires plug into a certain plug or does it not matter..that I think is the one thing I question.. I mean I had a blue wire and a white wire but on the ballast they both are blue.?

the dim setting is probably too high.
does it seen really bright when the brakes aren't pressed?
the dim is probably up so high you can't see the difference when you step on the brakes.

See I am not sure the manual says it needs to be set to Full High then back a few turns.. I didn't do that yet b/c I didn't want to ruin anything...as for brightness they are as bright as my tail lights. I mean they bright but the back seems to be Equal..

I don't own one, I've only watched someone adjust it from a distance so I don't recall if it has one or two adjustments, but I'm pretty sure you have to adjust the "dim" (non-brake) mode down, not turn the bright mode up.

I don't own one, I've only watched someone adjust it from a distance so I don't recall if it has one or two adjustments, but I'm pretty sure you have to adjust the "dim" (non-brake) mode down, not turn the bright mode up.

there's only one adjustment on the ballast...it's to adjust the dimming

Ummm everything appeared to be good... I did follow the instructions but I was thinking do them big white wires plug into a certain plug or does it not matter

This is a problem here...if you didn't solder this to your neon lights' GTO wires the neon won't work period

ok got them both to work now. there was only one setting on it so I just dimmed it all the way up till I got both parking a brake lights to work on it.. I did also solder the GTO wires.. one of the two things made it work. Thanks, you all were very helpful..

ok got them both to work now. there was only one setting on it so I just dimmed it all the way up till I got both parking a brake lights to work on it.. I did also solder the GTO wires.. one of the two things made it work. Thanks, you all were very helpful..

anytime

Members online

No members online now.
Back