Give me some feedback on this ad i built for a friend

Well laid out.

But...

The most impressive feature, the Keyless entry system, the Corvette senses when you are close by and unlocks the doors for you.

GM's had this feature in vettes as early as 93, IIRC

Same goes with turning the vehicle on, just leave the key in your pocket and hit the start button.

This also is old technology.

Tell your friend, I have 600 dollars Cash money, can we work something out. LOL Nice page

Well laid out.

But...

GM's had this feature in vettes as early as 93, IIRC

This also is old technology.

i was referring to the fact that the car has no keys at all... not the keyless remote like most cars. I know toyota has been doing it for a few years now but its cool and not that common.

Nice layout but, if the car is being advertised on Craig's list, they only allow four pictures with an ad.
Bob.

Nice layout but, if the car is being advertised on Craig's list, they only allow four pictures with an ad.
Bob.

Thats true Bob. Only true if you use Craigslist to host your image. Craigslist allows you to use HTML codes from hosting sites. I used photobucket for a while but now i use www.use.com.... Its wonderful to be able to really show a vehicle. It helps show quality and avoids people wasting their time. Most of the vehicles i put online have 40 or more pictures.

Thanks for the feedback :)

http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/1220897587.html

My friend wants to sell his corvette and i thought i would help him create an ad. What do you guys think?

I would hate to think your friend would want to sell such a beautiful car! Now I completely understand being forced to sell such a machine, but I would never want to depart with it (unless trading up for a Z06 or something more exotic).

Beautiful car, Great ad!

Thank You :) I'm revising the ad. I forgot to mention the suspension system and the reflective cluster on the windshield. Almost like a cockpit. Its crazy!

Already received an offer of 40k.... Good ads sell vehicles.

Members online

Back