Getting Together ..

Eric, 21, Lansing, MI.

I doubt I could be so lucky... but... I went to leo's lodge (I think it was the lodge) on thursday and my twin was there; I parked right next to it. Wasn't you was it?

I saw a guy and girl leave and told my date "I bet thats the guy with the LS..." a few minutes later I went to see if the car was still there... gone...

But... his looked pretty much all stock; factory ride height, factory grill... just a bit of tint. Black on black... sport model, Gen II.

Guess what... I'm Nate too. Bet you never would have guessed huh?

26 years old and living in Arkansas.

yeah, Nate's are pretty freakin sweet. So I'm not suprised there's another one on here with an LS.

Alex Pappas, soon to be 19. From Satellite Beach but schooling at the University of Florida in Gainesville. (Go Gators)

I doubt I could be so lucky... but... I went to leo's lodge (I think it was the lodge) on thursday and my twin was there; I parked right next to it. Wasn't you was it?

I saw a guy and girl leave and told my date "I bet thats the guy with the LS..." a few minutes later I went to see if the car was still there... gone...

But... his looked pretty much all stock; factory ride height, factory grill... just a bit of tint. Black on black... sport model, Gen II.

Sorry man, couldn't be me, mine is a Gen I and silver, and i have some enkei rims on right now. Maybe i'll see you around, not that big of a town. If you see a silver one with dark tint, honk, thats probably me.

alright... I'll keep a look out for ya. Mine is all black, blacked out license surround, 15% on the windows, McLaren grill, Sport, I run the stock wheels in the winter and 18" chrome Zyoxx wheels in the summer. I don't have the lincoln badges on the surround or the grill. When I get the time it's going in to have both filled, smoothed and repainted; I like the emblem delete look.

ricardo 23 in 6 days. tucson arizona. haha no snow here ever!:dancefool

Wow, there's more younger guys on here than I thought... I wish I could've afforded an LS when I was 18 or 20. Oh wait, when I was 18 the LS wasn't even in production yet! geez i'm getting old...

Patrick from Waukegan (About 30 miles north of Chicago) and I really hate the snow and cold too.
o yeah 29 yrs old and will be 30 in July.

Members online

No members online now.
Back