Getting Ready To Slam

Dawkins

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else has run aftermarket air bag system?...Was curious if im the first to experience it?...Going to run two 10 gal tanks or two 8 gal tanks...High of 3 1\2 inch below stock and a Low of Pavement...Was wondering if anyone has thought of doing it or priced it out?...Hoping to compare my prices i've recieved...

poniesviii said:
Then he wouldn't be able to lay without 3' tall bags. Stock height is UP there. And gay as gay can get.

Bags deflate... Bump-stops = being able to "lay", and its called having to drive in Boston, which CAN be gay

Do mark 8's have 3' tall bags?;)

Thought of that...Most bags have a high and low...Expensive systems u can get a high and low and inbetween...Which im thinking of full front to back side to side motion...Should be great when its all complete for next summer...Sending it away end of next week to the guys...Cant wait to post pictures when i get it back

Dawkins said:
Was wondering if anyone else has run aftermarket air bag system?...Was curious if im the first to experience it?...Going to run two 10 gal tanks or two 8 gal tanks...High of 3 1\2 inch below stock and a Low of Pavement...Was wondering if anyone has thought of doing it or priced it out?...Hoping to compare my prices i've recieved...

The late Kale did something of which you speak of......check this out: http://www.lincolnmarkviii.org/suspension/fastbag101b.htm

Finally Going to Happen

Fine it's been done...sent the mark viii to my boys shop for the custom airride...Ordered the bags from some southern state shipping to canada in a week and a half...Should be said and done with pictures and a whole lota showing off in about 2 weeks...One pimp'd Mark on its way

Members online

No members online now.
Back