Geno

marks95ivorymark

LVC Member
Reaction score
just saw the pics of the termin8er looks awesome man couple questions... is that casr bagged if so are you happy w/the ride?

Question Geno...

That ray switch... I ordered one from Ray... and i should get that soon.... how do you use it? Do you just hit it once and then let it slam all the way down? Or do you have to hold it to make it deflate the airbags?...
I just decided to go a different with my 2nd mark... my 1st one is fastbagged...

Ray switch

Santo said:
That ray switch... I ordered one from Ray... and i should get that soon.... how do you use it? Do you just hit it once and then let it slam all the way down? Or do you have to hold it to make it deflate the airbags?...
I just decided to go a different with my 2nd mark... my 1st one is fastbagged...
What is a ray switch how does it work.
I am new to this so any help will be appreciated.

Worknout

worknout said:
What is a ray switch how does it work.
I am new to this so any help will be appreciated.

Worknout

A 'Ray' switch would be the kit that I sell to allow all the air out of the factory air ride suspension on a Mark VIII.....any year. Basically you get everything you need except a 10 amp fuse and the necessary tools to install the kit. Basic hand tools are all that is needed to install the kit.

How it works is that when you want the 'parking lot' stance you hit the switch, and the airbags open and allow all the air out of the suspension. Some cars you have to hit the switch twice to allow the back to go all the way down, but usually only twice (unless you have VERY stiff shocks in the rear....then it may take a while to over come the shocks). Usually you only have to hit the switch once. Now, with the kit there is a timer relay that is adjustable. When the kit is first installed you may have to adjust the dial inside of the timer relay to allow the timer to stay activated longer. The timer goes from 0-90 seconds. Most ppl have it set on 90 seconds. After the car goes to the ground, and you allow the timer to time out (what ever you have it set for) you can restart the car and it will go back to what ever you have the normal ride height set at.

I hope that answers yours and Santo's questions.....any more ask away.

Oh....:W to the LvC!
:Beer

$35 including shipping....ask anyone who has one....it is SO simple to install....practically installs itself. :Beer

Hey Ray!
I have a question since I lowered my car now the right rear drops within the hour that I parkrd it but the passenger side stays up. What do you think? :feedback

I think you exposed a leak when you lowerd your car, the back backs arnt expensive

Thanks Brad
I'll have to go back under and put a ear to it.
I think you mean the back BAGS ? :W

1wykdmk8 said:
A 'Ray' switch would be the kit that I sell to allow all the air out of the factory air ride suspension on a Mark VIII.....any year. Basically you get everything you need except a 10 amp fuse and the necessary tools to install the kit. Basic hand tools are all that is needed to install the kit.

How it works is that when you want the 'parking lot' stance you hit the switch, and the airbags open and allow all the air out of the suspension. Some cars you have to hit the switch twice to allow the back to go all the way down, but usually only twice (unless you have VERY stiff shocks in the rear....then it may take a while to over come the shocks). Usually you only have to hit the switch once. Now, with the kit there is a timer relay that is adjustable. When the kit is first installed you may have to adjust the dial inside of the timer relay to allow the timer to stay activated longer. The timer goes from 0-90 seconds. Most ppl have it set on 90 seconds. After the car goes to the ground, and you allow the timer to time out (what ever you have it set for) you can restart the car and it will go back to what ever you have the normal ride height set at.

I hope that answers yours and Santo's questions.....any more ask away.

Oh....:W to the LvC!
:Beer
Thanks for the info. :dancefool

Members online

No members online now.
Back