Gen1 headlights

86markviilsc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So, I just ordered my angel eyes from lightwurkz, and I have been searching the forums, but I can't find a definite answer. My LS is an '02, so most likely don't have gray sealant, do the black sealant ones need to be cut apart like the gen2?:confused:

When I ordered mines from lightwurkz they came as one unit when the halos already sealed..but it is with the black sealant. A year so far and no leaks..

Thanks for the link Ghost, guess I missed it.
Rojanyc, they offered them that way already put together, but I'm too cheap to cough up the $500 for something I could probably easily do myself.

I have an 02 LS, it has grey sealant, doesn't mean yours will or will not though. I had a time getting mine back on. Make sure you get all of the gunk out of there before trying to put back together, makes it much easier.

So, I just ordered my angel eyes from lightwurkz, and I have been searching the forums, but I can't find a definite answer. My LS is an '02, so most likely don't have gray sealant, do the black sealant ones need to be cut apart like the gen2?:confused:

yes it will... but find out what you have first

Members online

No members online now.
Back