Gen II 17" Sport Wheel Center Caps

M4rk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare center cap, for the Gen II Sport wheel style as below? Mine flew off while taking a corner, and suffered extensive cosmetic damage (luckily I was able to make a U-turn and retrieve it). Plus it has 2 of the tabs missing (bought it that way) so it's bound to happen again. :(

Cheers!

FL73.jpg

I need a whole set. So hopefully one of you have five. Or the community as a whole has five.

No they wont, they are the big style

You are correct, they wont fit. However they won't fit because of the clips. They are different so the wheel doesn't hold them in. So I do not know what you mean by "the big style".

mlara and hawk - Close, I thought they would fit as well. Wasted $25 on a set.

Marcred - Way off.

This is what he needs:

41aVopBI%2BwL._SL500_.jpg

3514FCCMWC.1.jpg

As opposed to this:

2000-2001%20Lincoln%20LS%20Center%20Cap%203369.jpg

My fault. I forgot about the pic and was thinking gen 1 sport wheels like I had when I got my car. User error. LOL.

Looking for a pair...

if you have any for cheap please pm me. Condition doesn't matter as long as they stay on the rim LOL

M4rk,
Ended up picking up the wheels from which I sent you the centers lol Now I need them. :rolleyes:

LOL

Well I have one that stays on the wheel very well, has a little bubble or something. The other stays on (I ran it from the time it fell off, to the time I got the ones from you - thanks again!) if you know which way to put it on. You gotta rotate it until it feels the snuggest. But it's banged up.

If you're interested, they're yours if you just pay shipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back