Gen 2 Mark Viii Black Interior Door Panel

I've got one. I think it has most of the clips but I can't remember for sure. I'm not really interested in shipping it though. You ever make down to SC, or know anyone here?

I've got one. I think it has most of the clips but I can't remember for sure. I'm not really interested in shipping it though. You ever make down to SC, or know anyone here?

Hmmmmmm, how much would shipping costs go for? I would fork out the money... It's to the point where I might just drill a hole in my panel and screw it on! :eek:

Hmmmmmm, how much would shipping costs go for? I would fork out the money... It's to the point where I might just drill a hole in my panel and screw it on! :eek:

I've done this on mine. Get a small. Fiberglass repair kit at Walmart in auto supply. If you have any broken pieces of the tabs down in the door you can glue them back together with this plastic glue (surehold plastic surgery glue) then wrap wet fibreglass pieces around them they will be stronger than new.

Sorry, I just noticed this post. I don't have any clue how much the shipping cost would be. I just don't have a lot of extra time to mess around with getting something like that packaged up. If you were willing to pay whatever the UPS store charges to box it up, I could take it there. I've just got too many things going on right now to do it myself. :(

Sorry, I just noticed this post. I don't have any clue how much the shipping cost would be. I just don't have a lot of extra time to mess around with getting something like that packaged up. If you were willing to pay whatever the UPS store charges to box it up, I could take it there. I've just got too many things going on right now to do it myself. :(

Fed ex is your best bet if you can get the boxes small enough. I paid less then $30 to ship a pair from Minneapolis, MN to Dayton, OH

Members online

No members online now.
Back