Gen 2 LS V8 Valve Covers Low Price

DaleGrib

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I noticed the valve covers are about $105 each these days so obviously stock is being discontinued! Good thing about buying the valve cover is that it comes with the OEM gaskets all preinstalled and comes with new screws to hold it to the motor and also comes with the cam sensor gasket. By the time you buy an OEM gasket set you might as well buy these new valve covers as they are ready to install and brand new in the box! Plastic does not last forever so I thought I would share this low price with everyone. I have already got the drivers side in so I can confirm it does come with the gaskets!

3W4Z-6582-BA - Genuine Ford Base No. #6582A Cover - Camshaft
3W4Z-6582-AA - Genuine Ford Base No. #6582B Cover - Camshaft
With No Sales Tax!
3W4Z-6582-BA 2003-2006 Ford Valve Cover | Fairway Ford Parts
3W4Z-6582-AA 2003-2006 Ford Valve Cover | Fairway Ford Parts

Awesome! I need a passenger side one..too bad no no coil covers
I can confirm the guy on eBay seems to have them in stock in hand as I ordered mine this week and they have already arrived at my house. Now I just have to go to the ford dealer to grab the new 12 bolts for the coil covers! If I am going that crazy to replace all the plastic I might as well make sure all the bolts are new as well! The Valve covers come with the bolts though! Just the coil covers don't come with new bolts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back