Gen 2 LS grille for sale

rwurst918

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone interested in a Gen 2 grille? Minor rock chips. No scratches that I noticed. everything is from normal use. Overall good condition. I know post pics. I just got my LSE grille in today. I have to clean the old one then I will post pics if someone is interested. If interested throw me a price. I do not know what these are worth.

It should be two piece. I think all Gen 2 grills were two piece grills. But whenever he post a picture of it, then we might be able to tell.

It should be two piece. I think all Gen 2 grills were two piece grills. But whenever he post a picture of it, then we might be able to tell.

I think most are 2-piece but I know at least some of the gen2 are one because Alax ran into that issue when doing the mesh grilles with the gen2 grilles.

post a picture of the back of it and you can tell what it is

Looks like a two piece to me.

20110407094058.jpg

20110407094112.jpg

Atrom hasnt gotten in touch with me yet. There is also a newbie that has no posts that wants it. I am probably not going to sell to him for the fact I will probably get ripped off. Get back with me tomorrow and I will see if Atrom still wants it. If not, its fair game.

yeah, 2 piece grille right there

Members online

No members online now.
Back