Gen 2 Guys......want a front spoiler?

Agreed, Maybe change the body color. It might not look as good on a White car as it does the Black. Missouri plate??

Im not photoshopping it lol. Buy it then paint it.

Again look in the past the hood has been tried and tried again, never happened. Couldn't get more then 3 people to step up and pre pay.

Cool Spoiler But....

I think I would rather have a low profile smooth cowl induction hood as well...

That chin spoiler looks aright. Different I'd be more likly to buy that cowl hood the black mark has. Maybe we can get a good group price buy for some of that. thats a direct bolt on right?

Again we tried the Gen II cowl hood 2 times now, never had more then 2 people offer to pre pay to get things rolling.

Why do we have to pre pay? If most businesses operated like that we wouldn't have any products in the market place. Sounds like you need a partner to invest in a product line with you. I would buy a gen 2 cowl hood in a second but im not gonna pay for it before I know it's gonna be produced and i'm sure most other people feel the same that's why there's not much interest... this isn't intended as any disrespect, in fact I really appreciate what you have done to help the Mark VIII community, that's just my 2 cents on this subject...

probably because he doesnt wanna be stuck with a buncha hoods and a ishload of money outta pocket and in a hole for however long it takes for buyers to bite. Thats what id assume...:p

Looks like my Mach 1 chin spoiler on my Vic.

i had one on my taurus, I imagine it wouldnt be wide enough for a mark viii and would look too skinny on a crown vic?

taurus-mach2.jpg

taurus-mach1.jpg

i had one on my taurus, I imagine it wouldnt be wide enough for a mark viii and would look too skinny on a crown vic?

taurus-mach2.jpg

taurus-mach1.jpg

Damn if that doesnt look close.

The more i research and collect parts for my mark viii and hang out with my friend (owns a taurus) you'll be surprised how many of the same parts are on 93-98 Marks and 96+ taurus's....its wild.

Spoiler

Yeah, I really wanted to do GROUND FX but if this is all that's bein developed at a low cost/special I'll get down on it too. However, I'm a GEN 1. Keep me posted on the GEN 1 count. Thanks.

ill buy one, itll probably wont stay in my car for long though lol............. :D

can we get a front pic? ground clearance........

and i have the money for it right now......

Members online

No members online now.
Back