Gen 1 Windshield Washer nozzles

Bubba 14

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
After 23 years the nozzles are cracked and leaking under the hood. Does anyone have a clue as where to find replacements. I know that OEM ones are no longer available and that the nipples on them have to be at a 90 degree angle. Trie a set from local parts store, but nipple is at completely wrong angle. Hoping that someone might have had to deal with this and found a suitable replacement.

Try this. Don't forget to let us all know how you make out

Try this. Don't forget to let us all know how you make out
May have found the answer. Did a LOT of searching online and finally found something that might work. Found a listing for nozzles listed for a 2005-2009 Mustang on Ebay. The pictures of it all match the aspects of the original ones, retention clips and nipple orientation are the same. Ordered a pair, keeping my fingers crossed. If they work I will post the part number on this thread.

Cool. When I checked them out I found 6-8 different part numbers. The Google search that had the best results was the one I posted. We really need to get a part numbers thread on here

At the other end... You can get a couple vacuum line hose barbs kits from a parts store... and use 1/4" hose spring clamps and zip ties to keep from peeing all over the place

Been working for the last 3 years.
IMG_20231003_130226644_HDR.jpg

I had to delete mine from my gen 1 v6 when I got the fiberglass hood because it leaked water into the coils and caused misfiring so if I can find them but shipping is expensive from here.

I got a gen 2 cowl for my first gen and it worked great, filled the hood holes and painted body color but I don’t remember what I did with the washers

Last edited:
May have found the answer. Did a LOT of searching online and finally found something that might work. Found a listing for nozzles listed for a 2005-2009 Mustang on Ebay. The pictures of it all match the aspects of the original ones, retention clips and nipple orientation are the same. Ordered a pair, keeping my fingers crossed. If they work I will post the part number on this thread.
The nozzles arrived and they were, except for the color, a direct match. Fit perfectly, function perfectly. Ford Part number is 4R3Z-17603-AAC. The hoses on my LS were pretty well dried out, so I bought a Dorman 926-367 hose kit from a local O'Reilly's parts store. had to make a slight mod to it, but then it worked fine.

Members online

No members online now.
Back