Gen 1 post pics of your exhaust

Sal329

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Come on guys show us what your ladies have out back. Lookin for some rear end shots. Id post mine but she is nothin to brag about... YET

i had a nice setup....but the dbags at horizon lines backed into something shipping it from hawaii. now my drivers muffler is bent to the left.

stock 05 mustang GT mufflers without the rolled tips.

Heres our system with the 4.75 inch rolled oval tips on my car.
System consists of LMS twin xx pipe and LMS XpansionX I Muffers all done in 2.5 inch true duals.

myplate.jpg

Heres the same system as above but with our XpansionX II twin tipped mufflers on a Gen II.

4tips.jpg

4tips2.jpg

4tips3.jpg

Finally heres a couple of shots of the same system as above but on a Gen I. We redid the tips on our XII Mufflers to fit inside the Gen I oval relief in the bumper. They look killer on a Gen I.

twininoval1.jpg

twininoval2.jpg

But those are not Gen 1....So Im to sure they would fit without some mods to the rear bumper cover or would they?

3 1/2 x 24" chrome pipes. I like the clean look at the rear of the car. I don't like the large mufflers that can be seen.

ctmpphpuNaGpS.jpg

I love the Xpansion mufflers. Maybe I should look into gettin a 95/96 bumper then exhaust. My 94 has no cut outs.

Cutting out the bumper cover is not all that hard. I cut these out of my 93. I am donating this bumper and mufflers to my son's car.

100_2611.jpg

I agree with G MAN, You can make the cut outs yourself. I did them on my friends 94. I made an exact template from my 95 bumper and traced it onto his then cut. I also had to trim the metal away underneath. It can be done though, and if you take your time it will look factory. I will post a pic once I get one.

If I were to do my tips over again then I would go with 4" ones like GANGSTA MK8. That is one hot car!

Our mufflers are not seen from behind like the shot of my car implies. It was on a Lift and I shot the pic from the ground so it showed a ton more muffler then it looks like. Our system looks mean as hell from the back, very exotic with the twin tips.

I don't know if I can link to my pics on LoL's forum, but I'll try:

attachment.php

attachment.php

We cut the bumper cover and a lil bit of the metal to fit them up there, but it looks great :) Sorry for the camera phone pics ;)

Let's try again, I guess I can't link to the other site, lol...
Here's the MagnaFlows Race series I had put on my '94. We cut the bumper cover and a lil bit of the metal there. Turned out great :)

exhviii.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back