Gen 1 LSE Fog light lamp

whosmikebyrd

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry for pulling up an old thread, but was searching and the question is that will a Gen 2 LSE fog light lamp fit on a Gen 1 LSE bumper?

I bought a Gen 2 lse bumper with brackets and fog lights from tasca. I didn't like the gap so I bought a gen 1 lse bumper. The gen 2 lse fog lights DO NOT fit the Gen 1 lse bumper.

What fog lights do I need that will fit a Gen 1 lse? part number or any info will help. I don't want to buy another fog light that only fits Gen 2 again.

BTW gen 2 fog lights and front bumper with brackets oem from tasca are for sale and original gen 1 sport ls front and rear bumper. It is painted true blue metallic. All reasonable offers considered

Thank you all,

Thank you for the confirmation. I purchased them yesterday and just hoped they fit. Now I know they will I appreciate that.

Btw bumpers sport and lse gen 2 still for sale

Thank you for the confirmation. I purchased them yesterday and just hoped they fit. Now I know they will I appreciate that.

Btw bumpers sport and lse gen 2 still for sale

A few pics may help entice an interested member to purchase from you.

ok I will post pics saturday. Yes I recieved your payment but not for shipping will ship saturday. PM sent

Members online

No members online now.
Back