GEN 1 half clear tail lights!

djwhy60

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Saw this on Ebay this morning...know there was lots of interest!

Ebay item #400150460352 and 400150460861

Its a second generation outer passenger side. First generation has the beveled lens for both LSE and non LSE models.

It would fit but the inner lights would not and its only one of four, or two, however you look at it.

Its a second generation outer passenger side. First generation has the beveled lens for both LSE and non LSE models.

It would fit but the inner lights would not and its only one of four, or two, however you look at it.

Thanks for the info. He had both outer lights but no inners listed. And still has them listed as 1st Gen. Good thing I didn't jump on them. :mad:

They come on the LSE models so its a slim chance. The gen two LSE's are the opposite. Since they come standard with two tone tails (03-05) the gen two LSE's actually have all red.

What is it that you are looking at? The two tone Gen 1 LSE lights are very hard to find. This guys has had these on ebay for a while. He's actually dropped the price by a hundred bucks. I had thought about making him a deal but I think I'm going to stick with my all red tails but then again who knows what I might do.

What is it that you are looking at? The two tone Gen 1 LSE lights are very hard to find. This guys has had these on ebay for a while. He's actually dropped the price by a hundred bucks. I had thought about making him a deal but I think I'm going to stick with my all red tails but then again who knows what I might do.

I am taking a road trip to do a "pick and pull" on two 2000 LS's. Guy is tired of messing with them and is letting me get what I can before he crushes them. I am looking for any trim items and stuff I need for my car. He has promised me "great" deals....4 chrome "stock" rims with "brand new" tires for $150. Have seen a list from other who are looking for parts so I made a list. Still have time to write more down if you or anyone else has "needs"!

I am taking a road trip to do a "pick and pull" on two 2000 LS's. Guy is tired of messing with them and is letting me get what I can before he crushes them. I am looking for any trim items and stuff I need for my car. He has promised me "great" deals....4 chrome "stock" rims with "brand new" tires for $150. Have seen a list from other who are looking for parts so I made a list. Still have time to write more down if you or anyone else has "needs"!

The LSE was introduced in 02. No luck, sorry.

Those two-tone gen 1 lights were export only. Never sold as stock on a U.S. LS. They were available for a couple of years way back when from Japan...... EXTREMELY hard to find here.

When I sell my LSE down the line I'm going to remove the Gen1 two tones and sell them so get your dibs in now ;) lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back