Gauging Interest

One_Way

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Who'd like to cruise Ocean Highway in Ocean City Maryland during the Fall Endless Summer Cruisin'? This year it will be held October 6-9.

To participate and possibly win prizes at the different shows, you must register for the event. Check out the details here:

http://www.specialeventpro.com

I was thinking maybe we could meet Saturday, do some cruising and check out all of the action. Maybe make a day out of it. :steering

If there is interest, we can put this on the calendar.

I've been doing the OC Endless Summer Cruise by default for the last 5 years. Of course, I'm going to be there. I fork out a wheelbarrow full of money to keep my boat at OC (the boat acts as my waterfront mini condo) so I already have a summer home there. In other words, I will be there, regardless to whether or not any other LVC club members will be there.

I keep my boat at OC Fishing Center. It's on the south side of the 50 bridge, right where Shanty Town was before they tore it down.

I'd make it, but only on the 9th. There's a SEPA FLM Meet on Saturday the 8th.

One_Way said:
Who'd like to cruise Ocean Highway in Ocean City Maryland during the Fall Endless Summer Cruisin'? This year it will be held October 6-9.

To participate and possibly win prizes at the different shows, you must register for the event. Check out the details here:

http://www.specialeventpro.com

I was thinking maybe we could meet Saturday, do some cruising and check out all of the action. Maybe make a day out of it. :steering

If there is interest, we can put this on the calendar.

I like this idea One Way... Fall cruising is always the best... No bugs cool temps, so the car is running nicer... Yeah, sounds like a nice trip to MD is in the works!

JC

HizHonor said:
I'd make it, but only on the 9th. There's a SEPA FLM Meet on Saturday the 8th.

Can we move the location (different venue) Jack? JD asked me in '04 about the possibility of having a FLM in MD once.

Sunday is not the best day to attend this cruise, everyone is leaving after the morning festivities.

Friday and Saturday rocks!

an01sts, is your boat across from Hooper's?

YUP. My sllip is on the far dock, with the marsh area behing it. OC, Md is on MD's Atlantic coast, just south of the Delaware state line. If you plug "Ocean City, Maryland" into a mapping program, it should come up.

Thats getting into busy season for us at the marina. Usually we're into pulling and winterizing by that time.

I'm all for it. I will be back by September, so I will have time to sort it all out. Now we just need to firm up a date.

Members online

No members online now.
Back