Gauging Interest: Visor Airbag Warning Cover

Shredicus

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just propositioned Mr. Davis over at http://www.streamlinedesign.com/ about making some custom Airbag warning label covers for the Lincoln LS visors since they're silk screened on and nigh impossible to remove. I know they're there for safety reasons but I'm sure most of us have memorized that our vehicle have airbags and I find them very distracting in my periphery.

Size will be 9.5cm x 3.7cm and I have requested black with a simple silver Lincoln star in the middle. I am unsure what the dimensions are for the Marks but if they're similar and you're interested let me know. Judging by the pictures they look very similar in size, but if someone interested wants to measure one for me we can have a definite answer! These guys do all kinda of cool custom covers so they could probably whip up a cobrastar variant for your Mark guys.

Design finalized. Scroll down to see design as well as ordering info. Tons of color combos available too!

very rough indeed lol id like to see finished product though and i would be interested. i also hate that stupid airbag thing. DARRRRNN YOU SAFETYYYY!

Yeah if they had at least made it just black and white but NOOO BRIGHT YELLOW LETTERS AND RED SYMBOL so its always jarring when it get caught in your periphery

Alright, here's the design:

lincoln_Visor.gif

lincoln_Visor-1.gif

Simple and sleek! Tons of color choices available as well

Oh and ordering instructions:

You can order using the top custom option.
Enter your color choice in the drop down box and enter Lincoln in the custom
text box. You can enter your custom size in the comments box during
checkout. http://www.streamlinedesign.com/automotive/visors.html

Size will be 9.5cm x 3.7cm. Was cheaper than I expected too. Came out to 13.50 for the pair including shipping.

I'd order a pair if I was able to see how well it would match my interior color (not black lol)

Shoot these fellas an email and maybe they have a pics of a similar setup from one of their customers. If you click the dropdown for the custom covers you can see all the different colors they offer. Tan interior may be tricky to match though lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back