For Sale Gauging interest 2005 Lincoln LS black/black V6 part out

dhrubio

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Front end damage on my 2005 V6 black on black Lincoln LS, around 78k miles, in great condition all around. Gauging interest for parting her out or selling altogether; let me know your offers on the bigger parts please.
IMG_1840.JPG
IMG_1841.JPG
IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1845.JPG
IMG_1846.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1849.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG

I wanted to part out but haven't gotten any interest, so may have to just take the hit and junk her. I haven't taken them off but she rode great so the springs and shocks should be fine. PM me an offer though, and hopefully these bumps will get some interest from others.

BUMP. Engine, tires, rims, doors, windows, tail lights, trunk, seats, rear bumper, side panels sideskirts, etc., everything except the front end.

Hi dang sorry no I junked it a while ago, I only have 6 center caps, all 4 floormats, owner's manuals, and i think brake pads and jug of oil.

Hi dang sorry no I junked it a while ago, I only have 6 center caps, all 4 floormats, owner's manuals, and i think brake pads and jug of oil.
What condition are the brake pads in? And what do you want for a set or two? Am from Mn, so it is a long ship.

Last edited:
What condition are the brake pads in? And what do you want for a set or two? Am from Mn, so it is a long ship.
Looks like I have a set of 4 brand new front pads, with all the clips, brackets, and grease as shown below. I should be able to send them in a flat rate envelope or box for under $10, so how's $35 to your door sound?
IMG_2934 - Copy.jpg
IMG_2935.jpg

Looks like I have a set of 4 brand new front pads, with all the clips, brackets, and grease as shown below. I should be able to send them in a flat rate envelope or box for under $10, so how's $35 to your door sound?
View attachment 828573707 View attachment 828573708
Do you have some rear pads? I just did the fronts for 50 dollars a set:( too bad I didnt see this sooner. My rear pads just started squeaking, so should replace.

Please do that not actively looking just seen the add.got car had 4 on it week latter 3 this week 4 this week 2

Members online

No members online now.
Back