For Sale Gaging interest- Jaguar S-Type R Vulcan Wheels (Chrome) for sale

02LincLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just what the title says. I picked up a used Flex and am considering selling my LS, and the summer wheels separately. Want to know what you guys would pay for the set. I'll add some current pics later on. The wheels are staggered, 18x9.5 rear and 18x8 front. They were never used in winter conditions but there is some pitting way inside the rim where the stick on weights go and a couple black spots way in the split spoke area. No curb marks and they clean up to mirror finish. They currently have Continental Extreme Contact DW tires mounted and balanced, with roughly 10K miles left. Backs are worn pretty even, but one front tire is more worn along the inside edge. Sizes are 285-35-18 and 245-40-18. My car has Eibach's and these never rub.
Please PM any offers as I won't actively check this thread. I'm located in central MA and would prefer pickup but I also travel to eastern MA and occasionally to southern NH.
Thanks!
picture037.gif

20150520_201230.jpg

picture20174-2.gif

picture048noplate.jpg

picture047noplate.jpg

I'd be interested in the set of Vulcan wheels. I really don't need the tires, and I live in the Boston Area.

Members online

Back