FYI on Lincoln LS Shocks.

zintkala

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about factory shocks for our cars. The Euro Shocks are no more....period....all gone. All of the Sport shocks for Gen I and Gen II are out of stock nationwide and on back order. Might be available in as soon as a couple of weeks but don't count on it. They have also streamlined all of the different part #'s down to one for each of the Gen I and Gen II Sport's. On the bright side the Gen II sport shocks do cross reference to Motorcraft ASH80 for the front and Motorcraft ASH82 for the rears. Exact same shocks as the 2003 V8 Sport #'s. They are in short supply too but can be found.

Max at 5 Star Ford was a huge help to me today and helped me locate mine. Thanks Max! There are stragglers out there in different dealers inventory. You just can't order a full set from one place at the moment.

FWIW, I'm getting at least a little closer to doing the Konis. (See comments in 'Land Speed LS' recently.) When I get a final handle on the upper adapters, I'll be most happy to co-operate with anyone wanting to make some for sale. I don't want to do it, but someone might be interested in a little side-line.
KS

:q:q:q:q!. I need some too

I'll contact max right now

KYB now list them on thier website and I have seen some on ebay.

Members online

Back