Funny youtube video.

He deserves to win the contest because he's a :q:q:q:qty driver?
Or because he's a spoiled dip:q:q:q:q?

Yea, it was a laugh, but I fail to see how it was Fords fault that he flipped his car. Surely he was going a little to fast in the "little bit of rain". It sounds like his "friend" wasn't wearing a seatbelt, unless the air bag didn't go off, which is possible in a rollover I guess.

which part was funny?

the part where he flipped it 'cause he's a retard and can't drive. oh, and his friends head smacking the windshield, thats pretty funny too. unfortunately, the seat belts worked.

All I see is a foul-mouthed little punk seeking a moment of notoriety. Dime a dozen and none are amusing.

Someone who cusses that much is just showing the ignorance of their vocabulary. Such a lack of thought into what is said, prevents what is said from being truely effective on all levels.

All I see is a foul-mouthed little punk seeking a moment of notoriety. Dime a dozen and none are amusing.

Someone who cusses that much is just showing the ignorance of their vocabulary. Such a lack of thought into what is said, prevents what is said from being truely effective on all levels.

I agree but lets face it this $hit was :q:q:q:qing funny

Now, I've been compelled to respond to his annoying video.
Spoiled little turd blossom that he is.

lmao........ him flipping his car=his fault. But he was complaining about a lot of stuff breaking down............hmmmm sounds familiar

The kid just yells, thats his thing....he has one video where he screams for 30 minutes straight.... it's just so rediculous its funny. Hes a funny kid, it's my brand of humor, what can I say.

Sounds like a spoiled temper tantrum.
He needs an ass kicking.

Sounds like a spoiled temper tantrum.
I have to throw in with you on that one; he sounds like someone needs to take him out to the woodshed and teach him some manners. It was so far from funny that George Carlin wouldn't be able to find him with a radio telescope...

Members online

No members online now.
Back