Funniest questions or phrases you heard about your car

When driving the tbird, there are two words I hear constantly, "WOW", and "DAMM", and at the gas station the other day the only words the guy looking at it could say was "HOLY SH!T".
Bob.

I got asked if my mark was a four or a six. I had a 92 year old man ask me if I put the chrome wheels on my car(speedstars). I said yes. He replied they are "bad-ass"

Him: "I didn't know they put a V8 in a Buick..."

Me: "They didn't... This is a Lincoln..."

Him: "Oh, well they sure put V8s in those..." Then he proceeds to get in his Grand Prix and drive away.

With the SX/4 people would just stare, bewildered. "What the hell is that?" With the Town car its usually "Anyone order a cab?" (For those that don't know, Town cars are the most often used "car service" vehicles in NYC).

Gotta say, funniest thing to happen so far with my LS wasnt in words. I was at a gas station and some guy driving up in his truck got so distracted he stalled and rolled backwards into the street :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning I had an old man go up on the curb staring as I was pumping gas. All he could was I think god I didn't hit your car when I jumped the curb. No more than 30 feet away is a crossing guard!

A ricer comes up to me at a gas station and says...

Him; "Dat sounds willy good for a V6!"

Me; "It's V8"

Him; "Willy?! Is it fast?"

Me; "Runs '8's in the 1/4"

Him; "dat weel fast"

Me; "Totally, dude!"

Drives away in a pink del soul, with both bumpers hanging off....

Something I told someone else....

I come out from the DMV.... there is a man leaning on my car....

Me; "Nice Car, Huh?"

Him; "Sure is!"

Me; "Is it yours?"

Him; "Nope"

Me; "THEN WHY ARE YOU LEANING ON IT?"

a couple years ago (when i had a job) i had a guy the wife worked with come up and say

"i think its funny you work at ford and drive a buick"

i point at the lincoln star in the wheel and say its not a buick, he steps back scratches his head, "well what is it then?" :slam:

and the other fun one was with the MR2. being mid engine the trunk is in the front of the car, and there is one behind the engine too (although its VERY small) i would go to the store and get groceries put them in the rear trunk and put a big bag of cat food in the front trunk. one day a guy asked me "why did i put that bag of cat food under the hood?" i told him it runs on cat food. he looked very confuzed as i drove away.

Had some guy just last week as if he could see my engine...so I said sure! I pop the hood,he steps back,scratches his head and says,

'Is that a big block?! Yeah,yeah it is a big block,I had one of these in my chevy truck,just like this"

I proceed to tell him how he is wrong...he argues with me and I close my hood,and drive off.

Freakin redneck.

Had some guy just last week as if he could see my engine...so I said sure! I pop the hood,he steps back,scratches his head and says,

'Is that a big block?! Yeah,yeah it is a big block,I had one of these in my chevy truck,just like this"

I proceed to tell him how he is wrong...he argues with me and I close my hood,and drive off.

Freakin redneck.

yeah i get the "big block" comment alot too, people see the huge heads and figure thats what it is. i love telling them its a 281 cid, and its actually a small engine for how big it looks

Yeah chicken,I went round and round with that redneck,still believes its a big block. The redneck is actually my boss at the paint n body shop. He told someone yesterday to ' take a look at that boys big block car' Sheesh. :slap:

At work, I have a guy here that is a disabled vet also and way out there in the head. Everyday he always pokes at me about my Mark VIII.

Him- Why do you drive that ole man car?

I- I do not know what you mean.

Him- Everytime I see you getting out of it in the morning I keep thinking you are going to pop the trunk and a walker is going to emerge.

I- I told him anytime he feels like Gump, bring it on with his bad a** Xterra.

Him- Is that with or without your walker in the trunk.

^^ lol

I went round 3 today with the redneck retard-
"Look at that boys big block in his Lincoln"
Me- "its a freakin 281,thats not big"
Redneck retard- "Thats a f'n big block,i know my $4!t!"
Me- "Yeah,sure you do."

Huh?

Common Question---while he stares into the interior of my LS:

"Is that a roll cage?"

Answer:

"Yeah, just somethin' to keep the roof off my head."

The conversation follows along predictable lines.

KS

AGAIN...With the big block issue. This time at a local car show this past saturday. Got mad props from a bunch of old people.

Another question I was asked allot about was "What is this? and what year?"
:-D

Sittin at a red light downtown KC next to me is a convertable chevy ssr. Guy at a table at one of the bars. Hey man nice car!
Guy in the vert thanks!
guy at the bar. Not you tue red car beside you dumbass!!
As I wave and drive off with a huge grin.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back