Fuel Pump or What?

LsPlayboy18

LVC Member
Reaction score
Took the LS to the mechanic and hes now sending me away to take it to the stealership because he cant figure it out him self.. He claims that my fuel pump is only running off of 2 volts instead of the normal 6. ( I have no idea). He also through in the word Moduel saying that may be bad.. Here is what shes doing. at about 4000 rpm's or when i get on it acts exactly as if im starving her from gas and ill bog down.. I replaced seals about 3 weeks ago and noticed my coils were in somewhat bad shape. 2000 ls v8.

Thankyou.

LsPlayboy18 said:
Took the LS to the mechanic and hes now sending me away to take it to the stealership because he cant figure it out him self.. He claims that my fuel pump is only running off of 2 volts instead of the normal 6. ( I have no idea). He also through in the word Moduel saying that may be bad.. Here is what shes doing. at about 4000 rpm's or when i get on it acts exactly as if im starving her from gas and ill bog down.. I replaced seals about 3 weeks ago and noticed my coils were in somewhat bad shape. 2000 ls v8.

Thankyou.

Sounds like a coil problem. It's probably better to take it to the dealership for this expensive service. How much room do you have on your credit card?

does he not know how to check fuel pressure and monitor the guage while he is driving to see if the fuel pressure is indeed dropping out when the car bogs?

it doesnt get anymore basic than that. Find a new mechanic, or stick with the dealership.

Members online

No members online now.
Back