Fuel pump install and front end wear issues

IllinoisMarkVIII

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Focus pump install, and emissions pan install went great.......thanks Jeremy at Tessendorf Automotive in Boomington, IL. During the install we found both tie-rod links had ripped boots, and 1 was "loose"......they have less than 30xxx miles on them........do you think this is from all the poly bushings and 1 3/8 swaybars.........I am not bitching about them needing replaced this soon, as I think the problem is the addition of the Poly and large bars, but was wondering what you all think.

Again thanks to Jeremy.......came in on a sat. to do work, and not only did the work asked of him, but did mass air cleaning (taken out and cleaned) and found vac lines that were sucking shut (pcv now works), and cleaned another sensor that got rid of a chugging (sticking sensor) when throttle was blipped.

i have been lurking on here for awhile but had to comment on Jeremy at Tessendorf Automotive i know him well he is a very very good mechanic. i bought cheezs 94 mark viii and jeremy is the only one that is going to work on it besides me but i only do small things oil,brakes etc. ive already talked to him about gears but i'am getting my fuel pump,fuel filter and small oil leak fixed first. just wanted to add my two cents about jeremy he has amazed me many times fact i like to watch him work as i'am always learning something!!

Members online

Back