Fuel gauge an message center problem

MIAMI-MARK-VIII

LVC Member
Reaction score
how's it going everyone I just pic up a 97 Mark-viii but the fuel gauge and the message center are not working and the stock radio turns on and works But starts acting up sometimes has anyone experienced anything like this ?? if so I will really appreciate some information and how you fixed it thank you all hope to get some feedback on this
I already checked fuse in panel inside car an fuse box by engine an only fuse that was pop was a blue 15A

Elaborate on your problem more.
Like what fuse popped, does the message center display work or the buttons or neither.
As for the fuel Guage maybe the sending unit went bad.

the message center is completely off no sounds comes from it when you pess
Any of the botton when i check fuse both
In side an the ones on front i had fuse blue A15 blown an a red10 fuse my rear led light not working as well but im not sure if its from the crack it has an water going in

Pop the message buttons to see if they have power
You will probably need to buy the shop manuals so you can trace back to find the problem

yeah

How you doing GREAT 8 just seen your question an yes it is the one that was
On there is there anything you know
About it. That i should know lol its a
Clean mark an runs good

I just saw the ad on CL. It appeared to be beat and not taken care of. I hope I'm wrong. I do have several parts for it. PM me if interested. I live about 3 hours from you and I'm sure I can get your problems solved.

How it going great 8 its not beat at all paint is good just normal lil chips nutting
major interior is good no rips the 3 things
That are not working is fuel gage
message center an rear neon
i got a new message center just have to be
put in an im getting the ballast an neon fix an
Then need to figure out fuel gauge
what parts do you have available

Members online

No members online now.
Back