fs: Motorola DROID smartphone w/ extras

blacked03ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
What your looking at is a slightly used Motorola Droid. This phone has had the Verizon clear case and screen protector on it its whole life so it is literally SPOTLESS. No scratches and i mean NONE. I keep my phones extremely clean. I had problems with my voice quality (common problems on a handful of droids) prior to my 30-day warranty so this is my second one with no problems. I have insurance on every phone I have ever bought so if there was a problem I would not hesitate to take it in. Webbrowsing is VERY fast and all updates have been done.

EXTRAS

Screen protector(s) - (3 new in package) $12.99
Clear case from verizon - $19.99 (I think may be more?)

Apps: Now these can be taken off as desired but there very tasteful PAID apps.

GDE home screen: With cube transitions and so much more. The best home replacement on the market
Photo Vault: Save your picture with a password
Video Vault: Save your videos with a password.
Task panel: To minimize apps running, helps droid run faster and smoother

All those apps are paid for and probably comes out to $15

Also if intrested I have the In-Car navigation holder for the DROID
My DROID comes with original Vzw charger, USB cord, 16gb Memory card, original receipt, original box, owners manuals and more.

This phone is awesome, the only reason im selling is because money is tight right now and paying the extra $30 a month on a DATA plan isn't working for me at the moment. My loss is your GAIN. Any question please ask

Im looking for $300 obo, I've seen used ones in the last week go for mid 3's on ebay.

Did you buy the phone on contract, if you did, you are required to keep the data plan. If you still want to sell, let me know, maybe we can work on the price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back