FS Mark VIII Headlights ....New OEM 93-96 Headlight Set & New OEM 97-98 Headlight Set

you gotta understand. some of us got our marks for around 1200 bucks. thats only twice what you want for just the lenses. i could possibly be interested in the set, but not at 600 bones.

if you could bolt them to a car for about 5 seconds so we can call them used..... joking, good luck with the sale

I just wish & regret that after such a long time of tracking & constant dealer nagging to get new lighting I never got to use either set....The 93 & 98 Marks Would have been so sweet looking & functional with these new kits....I am Kick myself in the rear thinking about how stupid I was in not replacing them........Thanks for the Good Luck Wishs.....
All You guys enjoy Your Marks......really do miss them when don't have them...I miss mine....Good Luck & Best Wishs So You Keep Cruising Strong

guys....I just can't go lower on the price......sorry......need to start re-couping the money spent on the Marks.....both of the Marks were great cars but the upkeep & replacement parts (New or Great Condition) over several years cost me big dollars (You know what I mean in getting really good parts -not junk scraps).....if these parts & other parts for the Marks don't sell at the lowered prices they will stay in storage until sold at a later date.......sorry again but just can't do it

Here are pics of what he has. I'm curious why the Gen 2 lights come with a new SCIL?
MY98MARKVIIINEW001.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW002.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW003.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW004.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW005.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW006.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW007.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW008.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW009.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW010.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW011.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW012.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW013.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW014.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW015.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW016.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW017.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW018.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW019.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW020.jpg

MY98MARKVIIINEW021.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW022.gif

MY98MARKVIIINEW023.gif

I'm curious why the Gen 2 lights come with a new SCIL?

The stock SCIL for the HID's keeps the low beams on when the high beams are turned on, the SCIL with the halogen conversion does not.

because they are not hid housings greg, those are the newly designed gen 2 housings with the regular halogen low beam bulb, thats the conversion kit that sylvania came up with for the hid bulb crisis!!!! you dont need to change the scil module when putting these housings into your car, a few of us have found this out.

I want to Personally Say Thank You Greg For Your Help In Posting These Pictures For Me.....I Really Appreciate Your Time & Effort In Assisting Me.....Thank You & Best Wishes Always!!!
Ed

Sorry - Wanted to give the LVC Memebers first chance with a chance of getting New Headlight Replacements but its been a month on the LVC posting....Prices are going back to my Origional Craigs Listing Prices of $750 for the 97-98 Set & $450 For the 93-96 Set With S&H Extra.......
If Anyone wants in the future some New Headlight Sets these will be available in storage

Good Luck, you will NEVER get what you are asking for. With all the headlight restoration going on, you will forever own them. :p

Need Luck....Anywhere can get it......(LOL)
Restorations are good...some are excellent....seen a buddy that did a restoration & turned out average at best...he was happy that the lighting ws better but not what he thought it would turn out to be...nothing like new - if You could see these 2 new sets You would probably agree

Can cut the asking price down for a LVC Member at a later date but the longer these are unsold they become more valuable in price to someone wanting New parts.....so if these sell on Craigs - they're gone.......
Even on Ebay....every so often the prices spike if the right time & buyer wanting bad enough

but your 97-98 headlights are not even the original hid housings, they are the re-vamped sylvania standard halogen housings that they designed to end a possible class action lawsuit. if they were the original hid housings you probably would have sold them already.

So....What's todays going price on New 93-96 & 97-98 Headlight Kits?
Dealers have a back order on the 97-98 Kits with none in stock....dealers can't even order 93-96 New Headlight kits....the Origional 97-98 Headlights don't exist unless some one has a set & holding...there are a few New 93-96 New headlight kits floating around by private owners...after market suppliers don't have replacements....where are You going to Purchase these New & what is their asking Price?
I searched....$3oo dollar 93-96 headlights seldom exist for this price otherwise someone would buy them all & corner the market......dealers don't have any new headlights in stock.........So what's todays price on New headlights? Any one?:)

The origional 97-98 housings required the same OEM bulb....not made....so You use a used bulb
the Delrin adapters help with new after market HID kits...but this is all add ons.....
so what's the use of the origional housings New?

The origional 97-98 housings required the same OEM bulb....not made....so You use a used bulb
the Delrin adapters help with new after market HID kits...but this is all add ons.....
so what's the use of the origional housings New?

Valid points, and I'd love to have them, but $600 is steep.

guys....I'm not looking to get rich on these headlight sets or the other parts listed......
I am in the same boat as all of You...no job, wife in hospital, bills every where & owe everybody....living in the same recession & the same economy together.......
I paid $700 at a local dealer to get the 97-98 set.... way above the price of OEM retail at $545 back then.....this was over 3 years ago & the only new headlight set in the central states area (did dealer parts search)...Crazy - Definately Yes on my part but this was the only set left so I bit the bullit & purchased......
Same with the 93-96 set......bought from a out of state dealer 6-7 years ago for $600 when I had my 93 Mark....only ones in area stock....so both these sets cost back then but these were the last sets new in the local states area...that was back then.....& Yes...they saw me coming!!! But again...got new sets for the 93-96s & 97-98s.......
Both cars gone now but the sets are brand new.......
getting my money back plus profit? hardly...don't forget storage cost for all the years.....
Just looking for some decent & fair offers for something that You can't get any more.....Reasonable Offers close to the asking price Anyone?

Members online

No members online now.
Back