FS:LSE Exhaust Tips, S-Pipes, Hangers

V8inMA

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought the LSE body kit for MY 2000-2002. As part of the kit you get the exhaust tips, s-pipes and hangers. These are brand new. I am going to get different tips when I get my exhaust so I don't need these. They go for around $250 new, I am looking for $150 plus shipping.

Also would consider trades for - Black McLaren Grill ,2004-2006 Black LSE Grill, Smoked side markers (Sport bumper), Rear License surround Black, Car audio stuff

BanginLS said:
picss? i may have the money

I can get you pics tonight when I get home...they are the same ones shown on Ken's site but I didn't want to use his picture without his permission.

ltnate3 said:
If BanginLS doesn't take them I'll send you money tonight.

Well since he replied first I will give him the first chance, but he only said he may want them...so if he doesn't give me the go ahead, they are yours

V8inMA said:
Well since he replied first I will give him the first chance, but he only said he may want them...so if he doesn't give me the go ahead, they are yours

Oh definitely, that is the fair thing to do. I wasn't trying to steal them from under him just giving you a back up just in case BanginLS changes his mind.

V8inMA said:
I bought the LSE body kit for MY 2000-2002. As part of the kit you get the exhaust tips, s-pipes and hangers. These are brand new. I am going to get different tips when I get my exhaust so I don't need these. They go for around $250 new, I am looking for $150 plus shipping.

Also would consider trades for - Black McLaren Grill ,2004-2006 Black LSE Grill, Smoked side markers (Sport bumper), Rear License surround Black, Car audio stuff

where did u buy the lse kit from?

ltnate3 said:
Oh definitely, that is the fair thing to do. I wasn't trying to steal them from under him just giving you a back up just in case BanginLS changes his mind.

No problem. Sent you a PM.

Members online

Back