FS: Lowenhart BR5 20" wheels

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

btw, sorry for the confusion with the other picture. I just wanted to give everyone an idea of what it looked like. If possible, can someone please delete the picture?

i like the size of the rotors on the first non ls pic better. our rotors are just alil to small in my own opinion

I am very interested but that price is a bit much for me(not for the rims I am just a tight ass :).

let me know when yuo go lower on the price. you can always PM me

the motor has the same torque... the greater overall wheel diameter creates a higher gear ratio which causes slower launches, if I remeber correctly.

01lssport said:
the motor has the same torque... the greater overall wheel diameter creates a higher gear ratio which causes slower launches, if I remeber correctly.

Just curious patrick how much is your speedo off by? +5 at 60?

I hate being a broke college student because those wheels are very beautiful, maybe it's time for another student loan :)

HOMELS said:
do 20's cut the torque down?
I don't believe the wheel size will rob torque so much as the wheel mass. My 20s are less than a 1/2" taller overall, my speedo is actually only about 2mph off on the highway. I believe my launch is unaffected as my Nitto 555s stick ALOT better than stock sport Michelins, so it makes up for it overall.Its going to depend on how much more the wheel weighs than stock, that will slow you down. My 20s aren't alot heavier than stock, most are. I've run 15.041 on my 20s with many 2.2 60's.

n8bachelor said:
Just curious patrick how much is your speedo off by? +5 at 60?

Strangly enough, my speedo was off a bit when I was stock...now that I have these on there, i'm off maybe +1 @ 60.

fudgedelic said:
I hate being a broke college student because those wheels are very beautiful, maybe it's time for another student loan :)

Thank you! Someone has an offer on the table of $1,750 shipped...If someone can beat it, it's theirs.

Patrick00LS said:
Strangly enough, my speedo was off a bit when I was stock...now that I have these on there, i'm off maybe +1 @ 60.
It does seem like my 20s are more accurate when passing those speed things on the side of the road. But only slightly different than the stockers.

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
It does seem like my 20s are more accurate when passing those speed things on the side of the road. But only slightly different than the stockers.

ya, I agree...very slight difference

might as well go down to 800 shipped then they might sell

Members online

No members online now.
Back