Fs: Lincoln Ls / Lse Antera 18x8 Wheel/tire Package

Eleanor

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok..
before I relist them on ebay, id like to give them a try here.
My reseve on the auctin was 1300.00....
but id like to see them go to a member here....So im open to any reasonable offers. Shipping can also be worked out....
Here is the info from ebay when I listed them on the auction site....
Up for bids is a like new set of Antera Type 309 18x8 silver rims with a one-inch chrome lip. The rims are static mounted (wheel weights on the inside) on Hankook Ventus Sport K104 tires 245/40/18. Both the rims and tires are less then 1.5 years old. The rim/tire package has less then 2000 miles on them. The car that this set was on was my pride and joy. My Silver Frost 2000 Lincoln LSE. My LSE was only a Sunday driver. The wheels never saw the harsh WI winter/snow/ice or rain for that matter. If it was raining the car never left the garage. You will not find a better-taken care of rim/tire set for the money!

The Antera 309’s have a bolt pattern of 5x108. Take a look at the pictures below. I have included a few side pictures to illustrate the aggressive stance you will get with your car if you buy this rim/tire set. These rims are PERFECT for any year 00 to 06 Lincoln Ls or LSE. However due to the spokes being silver in color they will match the silver frost or silver birch PERFECTLY. The rims will also fit the newer Thunderbirds 00 to 04.

The rims have NO scratches or curb marks...non…. nada….nothing.

The tires have NO patches or any side wall scrapes…non…..nada….nothing.

The reason for the sale is because of my LSE being traded in. We bought a new Lincoln Aviator. I held on to the rims for a few months thinking I may buy a new Lincoln LSE, but never did. The time has come to give them a good home with a new Lincoln Ls or Lse that will appreciate them and show them off.

The Antera Rims are not cheap. The silver rims are for sale on a number of rims shops and retail for about 500.00 per rim.

The Hankook Ventus K104 tires are around 471.00 for a new set of 4 tires.

Add it up at this rim/tire package could cost you 2471.00 with out shipping.

SHIPPING INFO……PLEASE LOOK………

Due to the size/weight of the rim/tire package shipping and handling will be set at 175.00. If the cost goes above this mark, I will pay the difference. The buyer also has the option to pick the set up. I live next to Madison WI and can assist in delivering this set in/around this area for much less then 175.00.

Please view the pictures and place a bid if you are interested. Other pictures are available at www.lincolndde.com/gallery.

This website is my Lincoln LS/LSE aftermarket site. My 2000 LSE was the Poster child for my site. There are many other pictures there.

My email is drexwalth007@yahoo.com. If you have any questions what so ever send them my way.

J

Here are some pics of the rims on my LSE.....
Cimg0031.jpg

Cimg0037.jpg

Cimg0076.jpg

Cimg0059.jpg

Cimg0060.jpg

Cimg0075.jpg

VentusSportK104.jpg

Again...my reserve on them was 1300.00
but id like them to go to someone whom will use them and take care of them.
email me a reasonable offer. I may take to just to clear up space in my basement..:)
Thanks
Eleanor........

Sweet rims Jeremy! That is a helluva deal on those wheels and tires!

gt95coupe said:
you have any parts left?

Gt....a few odds and ends...Ie...03 hid headlamp, two pass side headlamps, the front hood bra...
The rims are really the only full set left. Everything else sold in a heartbeat. I did not sell the rims right away, because i thought i was going to get a new Ls. We got a 03 Black aviator instead.

hockey930 said:
what do you have in terms of the hid lamp.
Eamonn
I have the whole thing. The lamp was given to me as a trade. The guy thought the hid balast was missing. When I got it the baslast was incased in the lamp..so it was not missing. The lamp is chewed up on one side. the guy that gave it to me tried to see if he could open the lamp up for a ccfl dde kit..but was not able to do it. The area where is it chewed up can be simply caulked up and sealed ..it would be a ready to use then....
J

I need to do some reading on the swap from the 03 to the 00. I know there has been a million things posted. I will start looking.
Eamonn

Members online

No members online now.
Back